Monday, July 13, 2015

First Email Home

I'm so sorry this is my first email home - As you can now see my p-day is on Thursday. The reason I was unable to email last week was because it was my first full day here so we didn't have a p day. I wrote a letter last Friday but because of the holiday and Sunday I guess you haven't gotten it yet. Because there's so much to tell that I fear I won't remember I start a letter and it typically takes a few days to finish with everything I want to say and doing it in between any free time I have (which is like none) I'm always writing letters. 

To answer your questions - Yes! Bria and me roomed together. We had a whole week together and she just left yesterday. It was so nice to see her, Heavenly Father knows exactly what we need! Mom you were right you do make great friends here! A sister named Sister Black was in Bria's district and it was almost as hard to say bye to her as it was to Bria. I love my companion she's awesome and we get along really well. It's hard to get used to it, having someone around all the time little annoyances become big ones quick but you just have to remember why you love them.

Going to class all day, everyday is good with our district and we've all become really close. It will be really hard to say goodbye. Being in Provo is really hard, I didn't expect that. Knowing that if I just ran I could be home in like less than an hour. I'm so ready to get out into the field. I love what I'm doing but the temptation is always there. 

I'm not a huge fan of never hearing me name. I miss it. But our first names are on our MTC badge so I feel like a spy when I try to sneak a peek on other peoples. I've corrected pretty much every single person with my name cause it's just on my badge as LEMONDS. An Elder in my district called out "Sis.Lemons!!" When he was behind me to see what I would do, he laughed when I simply turned around and that I would actually acknowledge that, until our branch president came in and called me "Sis.Lemons" twice. He stopped after that. Now my district is really good at it. Me and Bria gave up calling each other sister, now that she's gone I miss it. 

Thank you guys so much for your letters and packages I've gotten a piece of mail everyday other than Thursday and it makes me feel so loved! Keep 'em comin! Even if it's just a single letter DearElder.com!!! Letters are the best!!! Tell me how you're doing and what's up!! I miss home so much but i'm so grateful to be here! 

I love being here!!! 
Love your Sister Missionary,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment